Our best-selling EpadLink signature pad is called epad-ink, which is dedicated to improving the user experience and has been deployed in various industries and application environments. The Epad Ink Signature Pad has an LCD screen that will light up when the electronic signature is complete, thus providing users with real-time feedback and experience by displaying the signature text on the screen. In addition, the epad ink signature capture device adopts ergonomic design and manufacture, with a sleek appearance, lightweight and easy to use. If you are looking for a first-class electronic signature solution for any industry or environment, our ePad ink signature pad is ahead of its competitors.
- Display – Epad ink signature pad has a built-in LCD screen that can enhance user experience and provide users with real-time display of your signature text.
- Text – Unlike Epad and Epad 2 eSignature cards, epad ink displays confirmation text to enhance the signature environment.
- Cost – With the ePad ink signature pad, you can save costs because the EpadLink device comes with the integrated IntegriSign desktop software.
- Weight – Impressive weight design and advanced technology, ePad ink is light, smooth and easy to transport. It is a compact and effective signature pad for EpadLink.
- Power Supply – epad ink is powered by USB 2.0 port and is compatible with various plugins and SDK (software development kit).
Epad ink signature pad is compatible with most Windows operating systems, and has signature pressure and speed biometric technology, so it can capture the user’s electronic signature in real time. In addition, as the space for the electronic signature surface increases, Epad Ink captures signatures for users relatively easily.
The signature capturing device from ePAD Link is available across the Middle East & Africa regions. To know more about the Epad Ink SIgnature Pads in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and across other regions of the UAE, feel free to get in touch!