The V300 output control interface contains 12 latching Form-C relays, which can connect up to 12 devices controllable by simple contact closures, such as logic inputs for process equipment, HVAC and elevator control panels, CCTV switchers, etc. Loads exceeding 2 A @ 30 VDC should be controlled via interposing relays.
The V300 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded via the network. The V300 connects to the V1000 through a high speed RS-485 network. The V1000 communicates with the system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs, by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 Interfaces, and by handling low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
- Off-normal status programmable for each input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
- 12 latching Form-C relays, contacts rated at 2A @ 30VDC.
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Allows complex input/output linking when used with the V1000 and V200.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized component.