VertX EVO V2000 also includes three inputs for AC power fail, Battery power fail and Tamper, and is powered by a local power supply (12 or 24 VDC).
- Provides a complete and fully functional hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control software host systems.
- Enables the replacement of head end software without visiting the access control panel, reducing change out costs.
- Stores a complete access control and configuration database for up to 2 Reader Interfaces (up to 2 doors) and 250,000 cardholders.
- Connects to the host and other devices on a TCP/IP network.
- Receives and processes real-time commands from the host software application.
- Reports all activity to the host; reports supervised inputs /alarms with 255 priorities.
- Provides fully functional offline operation when not actively communicating with the host access control software application, performing all access decisions and event logging.
- Interface for two Wiegand or Clock-and-Data readers; inputs for 2 door monitors, 2 REX switches, AC fail, Battery fail and Tamper.
- Non-latching relay outputs rated 2 A @ 30 VDC
- 2 door strikes (configurable)
- 2 auxiliary devices (door held/forced alarm, alarm shunt, host offline (communication down),or general purpose)