This PC-linked reader supports reading and writing to 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards, as well as virtually any contact smart card, making it the ideal solution for environments that require both contact and contactless card technologies. Compatible with standard PCs, workstations, thin clients, and zero clients, the OMNIKEY® 5422 provides seamless integration and versatility. With its dual-interface capabilities, this reader enables organizations to meet their diverse smart card needs, making it the ultimate choice for enhanced access control and secure transactions.
- Versatile — the ideal reader if you’re operating in an environment that uses both contact and contactless smart card technology and migration scenarios
- Leverages existing infrastructure — extends the usage of your existing physical access cards to computer log-in, as well as network and cloud access
- Easy to install — native supported CCID drivers within the operating system eliminate the need to install drivers
- Paramount security — allows for the reading and retrieval of highly secure one-time passwords (OTP) from Seos® cards
- Improved user experience — added convenience and speed for applications such as user authentication to PCs, software, cloud-based applications, networks and websites